beat it up chuck it in her chuck your junk in her sex charles it in her elbows knock the bottom out of it pointeeh pointi pointy pointy elbows stick it to her tear that ass up

jueves, febrero 4

knock! knock! knock! knock!



















dress I'm working on.

It's knock on my door:
"knock! knock! knock! knock!"
I walking on floor:
"knock! knock! knock! knock!"
I'm looking in glass
Where is my dress
I want the evening come
To walk around, to go out
I'm watching TV
What can I see
My head just like ball
I'm stick at the wall
I want to understand
To remember to forgive
What the day today










Te gustaría ser mi amigo/a?

2 comentarios:

  1. gracias por los comentarios positivos xD...cuando consiga mas seguidores voy a poder dar discursos y dejar de poner fotos seguidas de comentarios pelotudos a menos que ponga fotos y discursos(...si...eso podria ser xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JAJAJA HAY UN PITO EN ESAS NUBES.TE LO JURO!
    gracias por lo de las fotos :) saludos!!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola si mi nombre es Iara, no lara ,iara con i latina :)

Seguidores