beat it up chuck it in her chuck your junk in her sex charles it in her elbows knock the bottom out of it pointeeh pointi pointy pointy elbows stick it to her tear that ass up

viernes, junio 27

So much more than anything else


held close in your fear remembering you 
running soft through the night you were bigger 
and brighter and
whiter than the snow

remembering you
how you used to be slow drowned you were
angels
so much more than everything


There was nothing in the world
That I ever wanted more
Than to feel you deep in my heart

However far away
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you

1 comentario:

  1. No puedo entrar a los otros blogs :(
    Gracias por tu visita :)
    Besos,



    Nat.-

    ResponderEliminar

Hola si mi nombre es Iara, no lara ,iara con i latina :)

Seguidores