beat it up chuck it in her chuck your junk in her sex charles it in her elbows knock the bottom out of it pointeeh pointi pointy pointy elbows stick it to her tear that ass up

viernes, marzo 14

Love is like a PIE


We could've never had it all, We had to hit a wall,So this is an inevitable withdrawal.Is a darkness that we know, And this regret I got accustomed to.Once it was so right When we were at our high, Waiting for you in the hotel at night.I knew I hadn't met my match,
But every moment we could snatch, I don't know why I got so attached. It's my responsibility.I should just be my own best friend, Not fuck myself in the head with stupid men.I wish I could say no regrets, And no emotional debts, Cause as we kiss goodbye the sun sets. So we are history, Your shadow covers me.We only said goodbye with words,I love you much,it's not enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola si mi nombre es Iara, no lara ,iara con i latina :)

Seguidores